Loudr for Business
- Linking: Loudr connects Sound Recordings to Compositions through advanced algorithms, and a deep understanding of continually changing publishing data.
- Licensing: The burden of obtaining the mechanical license falls on the person or entity who is invoking the rights. Loudr’s technology lightens the load by offering scalable ways to quickly and safely secure mechanical licenses.
- Administration: Whether you are operating under Section 115 of the US Copyright Act or looking to pay out based on a direct deal, Loudr’s technology maps usage, calculates royalties, reports to and pays publishers and songwriters based on collection shares.
- Technology. Today’s music ecosystem requires the linking of millions of requests as well as the processing of royalties for billions of transactions. By focusing on scalable technology, we’ve designed systems that match high-volume usages to more songwriters.
- Trusted. Our team has an eight year track record working with and paying every major and mid-sized music publisher. Through our digital opt-in process we’re now connected with over 1000 additional independent songwriters and publishers in the US.
- Easy. Connect to our API for real-time responses, upload to an FTP for batched processing, or work with our team for spreadsheet uploads to Loudr Licensing.
- Music Ally, Feature story, 08/16/2017, LOUDR BOSS: SPOTIFY SONGWRITER SETTLEMENT IS JUST A ‘SPEEDING TICKET’
- The Tech Blog Writer Podcast, Feature story, 08/14/2017, 314: HOW LOUDR AND ZEBRALUTION ENSURE PUBLISHERS AND SONGWRITERS GET PAID
- Inner Circle Podcast, Feature story, 08/15/2017, Episode #174 – Selling Physical Product, Remastering, And Loudr CEO Chris Crawford
- Music Asia, Article, 07/07/2017, Zebralution and Loudr Announce Partnership
- Hypebot, Article, 12/23/2016, Music Publishing News 12.23.16: Nielsen Buys Gracenote • Facebook vs Publishers • Loudr Pays Out $1M